Saturday, October 18, 2014

Freedom for us all

Freedom for us all 
written by Clifford L. Greenberg, Esq. 
illus. by Joanna (Jojo) Greenberg 
Language: English 
Trafford, 2013. 
24 p. : col. ill. ; cm. 
ISBN: 9781490711799 
Summary: As the Supreme Court is deciding whether to recognize same sex marriage in our country, my book echoes the question posed by Justice Anthony Kennedy; "In thinking about the impact of this decision on children, they want their parents to have fully recognized and legal status. The voice of these children is considerable in this case, don't you think?" Yes, Justice Kennedy, I do. It is from the voices of our children that a wise and just decision should flow. Equal is equal. Right is right. Love is love. Period. End of story. Beginning of a new story; the day of Freedom For Us All. 
Available: http://bookstore.trafford.com/Products/SKU-000681093/Freedom-for-Us-All.aspx

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A WONDERFUL LOVE SPELL, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN AFTER 2 YEARS OF SEPARATION AND DIVORCE, AM TRULY BLESSED BY DR.ZULU SPELL TEMPLE, ALL THANKS TO HIM, YOU CAN CONTACT HIM NO VIA EMAIL::::ZULUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM::::WHATSAPP NUMBER:::+2347067468416:

    I'm Helen Greeve, from NY, USA. I got separated from my husband 2 years ago. There was no communication between us. I was advised by families and friends to let go, forget the marriage and move on with my life. I didn’t want to marry someone else because deep down, I still love my husband. I was in so much pain and confused, until I read a testimony online on how Dr Zulu reunion a broken marriage with the help of his spiritual spell power. I kept reading so many testimonies on how he
    helped to stopped divorce and brought back peoples ex-lover's back to them, and my faith was renewed. I have to contact DR ZULU(Zuluspelltemple@yahoo.com) immediately, few minutes later, he replied and instructed me on what to do, after meeting up with the necessary requirement, he sent me a parcel and instructed on how to use it, which I did. Few days later, communication was restored between me and my husband. I saw him after two weeks and we were able to settle our differences, he actually knelt down and was begging me to forgive him. His right here beside me as I type this testimony. I was visiting so many website seeking for help, it looked hopeless, until I came in contact with DR ZULU, who helped me to restore my joy, in fact, I'm the luckiest and happiest woman ever to have her husband back in her life. If you're having similar problem in your marriage, you want your husband or wife to love you again, you have someone you love and you want him or her to love you in return, you are having any challenge in your marriage. DR ZULU SPELL TEMPLE is the solution to your problem, contact him today via email: Zuluspelltemple@yahoo.com or call him +2347067468416

    ReplyDelete