Saturday, August 31, 2019

My three sisters = Mis tres hermanas

My three sisters = Mis tres hermanas 
by Brook Beach 
illus. by Marianella Aguirre 
Language: English 
New Glarus, WI: CKBooks, [2018] ©2018. 
pages : illustrations ; cm. 
ISBN: 9780988199392; 0988199394 
Summary: This charming and whimsical book celebrates the bonds of sisterhood and non-traditional families. Three-year-old Ramsey tells the story of how sisters do not have to look alike to belong to each other. With a bilingual element, children can also easily learn a few words of Spanish. I enjoyed that this book highlights similarities and differences within this diverse family in a way that is very normal and genuine. The pictures really captured my kids' attention and they were all reading the Spanish words right along with the English. 
Available: https://www.amazon.com/My-Three-Sisters-Tres-Hermanas/dp/0988199394/

No comments:

Post a Comment