Monday, December 30, 2019

Our Story: How We Became a Family

Our Story: How We Became a Family 
by Nina Barnsley; Stephanie Clarkson 
illus. by Gabi Froden 
Language: English 
[England]: Donor Conception Network, 2018. 
32 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm. 
ISBN: 1912886006; 9781912886005 
Summary: Our Story - A book for donor-conceived children under seven years old explaining their origins. This is one of a series of books and this book is for two mum families who have used embryo donation. This book is relevant for those who have used known, identifiable and anonymous donors. This book is the twin version. 
Available: https://www.amazon.com/Our-Story-042lcemd2-Became-Family/dp/1912886006

1 comment:


  1. i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr TAKUTA, my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 48hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102

    ReplyDelete