Sunday, July 16, 2017

Frogdoggy: I am not a frog. I am a dog named Spot

Frogdoggy: I am not a frog. I am a dog named Spot 
written and illustrated by Joan Fielding 
Language: English
 CreateSpace, 2017. 
32 p. : col. ill. ; cm. 
ISBN: 1546493093 ; 9781546493099 
Summary: The little frog sat on a lily pad night after night and stared through the big window of the house by the pond. Let me tell you about Froggy; he woouldn't eat bugs like the other frogs in the pond. He caught them and pretended to eat them because he didn't want the other frogs to think he was a sissy. He was just...DIFFERENT! Why oh why am I a frog, he thought to himself. I don't feel like a frog...I feel like a dog. I WANT TO BE A DOG! This wonderful story says there is only one person in the whole world who is you, and that makes you very special. You can follow your dreams, reach for the stars and be anything you want to be. Life's journey can take you to places you wouldn't dare dream about if you even knew they existed. Never stop dreaming and believing in miracles, because they do exist and happy endings are sometimes just around the corner. 
Available: https://www.amazon.com/Frogdoggy-not-frog-named-Spot/dp/1546493093

No comments:

Post a Comment