Sunday, July 16, 2017

My Two Dads

My Two Dads 
by Dr. Al 
illus. by Shawnna Williams
Language: English 
Lulu, 2016. 
Summary: My Two Dads is about a young boy and his experiences with his fathers. Both fathers share in his upbringing and provide a loving household for him. It is a great way to introduce different family dynamics to children, while helping children to see diverse families can provide love to their children. My Two Dads promotes diversity, non-traditional families and conversations around the differences in each demographic. The goal is to help children and adults see that all families are centered on love. 
Available: http://www.lulu.com/shop/dr-al-and-shawnna-williams/my-two-dads/ebook/product-22832603.html

1 comment:

  1. The book is actually available at Amazon and Barnes and Nobles

    ReplyDelete