Sunday, July 16, 2017

Yeabsolutely!

Yeabsolutely! 
by Shannon George 
illus. by Colleen Madden
Language: English 
Parker Girl Publishing, 2016. 
24 p. : col. ill. ; cm. 
ISBN: 0985507403 ; 9780985507404 
Summary: Yeabsolutely is a story about an adorable four year girl who dreams of all things BOY! From monster trucks to growing a Mohawk, she spends her days and nights boldly wishing she could fulfill her dreams and secretly worrying about what people will think. As people shower her with princess dresses and doll babies, she envisions herself skateboarding down the side of a building and playing in a rock band. Ultimately, at the end of the day, she worries and wonders if doing those things would be acceptable. As she describes the exciting things she dreams of, she asks her mom…”Would you be proud of me?” (if I became a ninja) “Would you still think I’m pretty?” (if I cut my hair into a mohawk) ”Would you still love me?” (if I was became a professional wrestler, rode dirt bikes through the mud, played on a professional football team, etc.) Her mom’s proud answer every time is the same…YEABSOLUTELY! 
Available: https://www.amazon.com/Yeabsolutely-Shannan-George/dp/0985507403

No comments:

Post a Comment