Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hugs of three : my daddies and me

Hugs of three : my daddies and me 
by Stacey Bromberg and Joe Taravella 
illus. by Jessica Warrick 
Language: English 
United States : Forward Footsteps, [2012] ©2012. 
1 volume (unpaged) : color illlustrations ; 16 cm. 
ISBN: 9780988190207 ; 0988190206
Summary: "With a focus on infant and toddler development, authors Dr. Stacey Bromberg and Dr. Joe Taravella guide their readers toward a respect for all families in Hugs of Three: My Daddies and Me. From the first line, "My family is so special" to the conclusion, this story acknowledges the importance of a loving connection between children and their parents"--Page [4] of cover. 
Available: http://www.forwardfootsteps.com/Hugs-of-Three-My-Daddies-and-Me-90207.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment