Friday, January 30, 2015

I want to be a cowgirl

I want to be a cowgirl 
by Jeanne Willis 
illus. by Tony Ross 
Language: English 
New York : Henry Holt, 2002. 
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm. 
ISBN: 0805069976 ; 9780805069976 
Summary: A girl growing up in a glamorous, sophisticated city doesn’t understand why she has to be pretty, refined or behave like a “good girl” at tea parties. She wants to be a cowgirl, and damned if she doesn’t steal a cowboy hat from her dad and make the world her prairie. - Bustle.com 
Available: http://www.amazon.com/I-Want-To-Be-Cowgirl/dp/1842703080

1 comment:

  1. I know is really hard to stay alone without your lover been around you, I was in the same situation for 6 months till I find a solution, we both fall in love with each other and we got married but after 1 year of our marriage everything was changing after he got a new job in a new city, we where still talking on phone when he move to where he now working after spending just 2 months there, everything changed he stop calling me and any time i call him a lady will pick his call i was wondering what is happening till he called me that he was getting a divorce i was surprise to hear that from him i thought it was a joke till it happened then I realize I can't stay without him so i began to look for a solution then i came across Dr. EKPEN of EKPEN TEMPLE on the internet who helped me to bring my lover back. i will drop his email address in case you are passing through the same situation so you can contact him on (((((Ekpentemple@gmail.com)))))) or call him on +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete