Saturday, August 31, 2019

My mommy, my mama, my brother, and me : these are the things we found by he sea

My mommy, my mama, my brother, and me : these are the things we found by he sea 
by Natalie D Meisner 
illus. by Mathilde Cinq-Mars 
Language: English 
Halifax, NS : Nimbus Publishing Ltd, [2019] ©2019. 
1 volume (unpaged) : colour illustrations ; 22 x 24 cm. 
ISBN: 9781771087414; 1771087412 
Summary: Living by the sea offers myriad charms for the two young brothers in this poetic ode to beachcombing. When the fog disappears, the path to the beach beckons, with all the treasures it leaves behind: lobster traps, buoys, fused glass, urchins, a note in a bottle. But best of all is all the neighbours they meet along the way. An unforgettable instant classic for families of all shapes and sizes. Featuring glorious watercolours by Mathilde Cinq-Mars, which capture the warmth and magic of time spent with family by the sea. 
Available: https://www.amazon.com/My-Mommy-Mama-Brother-Me/dp/1771087412/

No comments:

Post a Comment